What I Learned About Snapchat


 

According to the blog posted by one of my fellow classmates I was able to learn about the app Snapchat, through the scope of Diffusion Theory. A few new things I learned include small details about the beginning of the company, as well as what it is used for, and why it could also present a problem for the users. The first bit of information given to us by the author details that Snapchat was born in 2011, only a short year away from the initial launch of Instagram. The Blogger goes on to explain that you need a smartphone-like mobile device with a camera to use Snapchat to keep in touch with both close, as well as distant friends. However like many social media apps and platforms people tend to post things that attract attention and envy from people which leads to very serious mental health issues in some people. At the end of the day I love Snapchat, I use it everyday just like the author, it is a simple yet very effective way to keep in touch with others in a fun way!


-Nick Letts

https://hayleysclassblog.blogspot.com/2022/06/snapchat-through-diffusion-theory.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Online and Off

The Typewriter

The Age of A.I.